in Projekten blättern
Angaben zum Forschungsprojekt
Praxisintegrierter Unterricht am Berufsbildungswerk für Behinderte in Leipzig - Wissenschaftliche Begleitung des Modellprojekts
Dazu wurde neben einer organisatorischen Umschulung ein Modell eines praxisintegrierten Unterrichts entwickelt, implementiert und evaluiert.
Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Sozialordnung - BMA (jetzt: BMAS)
Bundesanstalt für Arbeit (jetzt: Bundesagentur für Arbeit)
Integrating theory and practical instruction - a model for the vocational training of auditory disabled by the 'Berufsbildungswerk Leipzig' (vocational training centre)Leipzig)
An integrated model for vocational training of auditory disabled is developed. Following a combined curriculum for both theory and practical instruction, substantial part of the technical course work is embedded in practical training. The model is based on the theoretical approach of action learning. A model experiment at the Berufsbildungswerk Leipzig will implement and evaluate this concept in the fields of metalworking and textileworking.
- The acquiring of specialist knowledge should permanently accompany the practical training and not as up till now follow on divided up into subjects.
- The acquiring of specialist knowledge occurs in very small lessons directly connected to the events of the training.
- The acquiring of specialist knowledge is not linked to set periods of time, it follows basically directly linked to the practical events.
- Introduction into the specialist jargon takes place permanently during the practical training in sign language, phonetic speech and writing.
- The hearing impaired will be drawn into the shared responsibility and organisation of the training events far more than previously. Each pupil will largely determine the pace of his learning progress. He can ask
to be tested at any time on single subjects in practice and theory.
- Three trainers and one vocational educationalist make up one training team and they together are responsible for the education and instruction of training groups of about 6 pupils.
- The usual principle, to proceed with a complete training year according to a set plan at the same pace, is abandoned. In place of this is the principle of individualisation of instruction and task setting.
Expectations from the project
- An altogether large improvement in the training success is expected
- The training should basically take place in so-called full vocations; the number of vocations with limited demands according to § 48 BBiG or § 42 HwO resp. (German Vocational training Law) should decrease.
The planned application of this holistic training method should overcome the main shortcomings of the dual vocational training methods. The results of this pilot project could if needed, also find application in the vocational training of the disabled in other vocational training centres.